Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hidup Seorang ABAH... Part 2


Sambungan dari part 1 oleh Zaahirah Mohammad


During his summer holidays, abah became a laborer (yep you read it right) he went to work as a laborer in Kenyir Lake.. at that time, he was trying to find extra pocket money so he & pakde went to Kenyir Lake and worked as a laborers ( at that time, they were just starting the Kenyir lake project).. even while studying in UK, he never went out to see and explore Europe etc(like mak or I did huhu ) because all the money he had, he wanted to save them for the future. Tok never had a chance to perform Hajji, so after abah and mak graduated, abah contributed rm 1000(from his savings in UK) utk upah haji utk Tok …

Sometimes he sent money eg 10 pound a month to his beloved brother Pak Him.. at that time, it was equivalent RM50 and rm50 was a lot of money. After he got married with mak, they still kept in touch with each other and mak usually sent letters to abah’s family( mainly Pakde &Pak Him).. I think this might be the reason we were very close to Pak Him. Because he is still young (ehem ehem) –but no so young anymore, he was the one yang akan layan kitorang ms kecik hehe.. I have a confession: pak him, when I was small, 1 time I lied to you.. you gave me chewing gum, and you asked me to throw it away after I finished, but I did not. I swallowed the whole chewing gum hehehehe.. even when Pak Him was in US, everytime he called, I would be the one yg terover excited and I could speak hours with him hehe .. masatu aku tgh gila teka teki, so I would asked him all the riddles, and die layan jeklaa anak sedara die yg murai ni hahahahahahahah

This story is not complete without the small , naughty Zaahirah in it.. abah has this study table in his study room that I really really like!! his study room was a NO NO for us but so many times we managed to go in, played with the pens, pencils, staplers, A4 papers etc hahaha. sampai skarang aku ingt lg meja yg best tuh.. then when I was about 1 year plus, as abah was sleeping in front of the TV I tried to wake him up, because I wanted to go poopoo.. tp abah tdo mati..so aku pun beristinjak lah depan tv.. abah bgn2 tdo tgk ade 2,3 ketul najis depan hidung die hahaha sorry abah ;p .. another time, the car’s radio went jammed. Abah went to the mechanic, and the mechanic checked everything and said ‘ aiyooo mcmana radio ni tak rosak, apa pasal ada byk syilling!!’ tp kalini Udin buat, abah went back , nawaitu nak cubit bdk kecik nakal tu, skali tgk2 udin tgh tdo so die terselamat hehehe.. and then ade skali abah nk anta boring income tax, tgk2 udin dah lukis helicopter & kapal terbang kat borang tuh hehehe.. dan byk lagik kisah2 kenakalan kami yg lain hahaha sorry sorry..abah jgn marah yer, diorng kata budak2 kalau nakal die cerdik.. hehehe

The reason im writing this is because I want to emphasize that it doesn’t matter if you come from a rich or poor family. WHAT MATTERS IS YOU. If you have strong will and really want to succeed than you will. Yesterday I wrote that when we were small, mak sent us to swimming lessons, tuitions, smart reader, buy Grolier books etc, but if you can not afford to provide all that to your children, they still can do well provided we commit ourselves in every ways that are possible to ensure their success. They are so many ways (and cheaper ways too ) to provide good education, tp kene rajin laa.. like when mak was a housewife, instead of buying the expensive flashcards, she made them herself using the cheap cardboard and marker etc..

I know I didn’t really show abah how much I love him.. plus we share the same zodiac(Capricorn) so we have clash personalities ekekeke (alasan) .. but abah will never say no if I need help.. thank you abah.. udin kata kalau abah tak bebal, memang abah the perfect father in the world.. but abah, you’ re already the perfect father for us.. thank you belikan pampers and angkut pampers ms balik dr university hhehe, thanks for potty-training me, thanks for providing us with all the necessities and made us what we are today. I promise I will try to be a good daughter to you ;p

3 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

ah.ko tulis sendrik br r bes

Asmoham said...

haha.. ni bodek ke ape? aku xde ms la skg nak mnulis2.. aritu ada pertanding mnulis cerpen aku br tulis suku tgk2 dah tamat tarikh tutup..

aku skg byk menulis notes2 utk exam la bro..

layan blog politik lg.. kekekeke

ria abadi said...

hoho ini tak sadis..byk senyum..hoho ko dua bradik jer?